LH Global US Immigration department has a team of ten corporate lawyers with 25 - 35 years in the immigration service industry.
With over 40 years of service, we are dedication to provide the best service to our clients. Our team prides ourselves in positive results. Our immigration department's goal is to provide high-quality legal services, and ease of mind.
Our services include; multinational companies, small business owners, labor and fraudulent marketing tactics, violating data privacy violations, EB-5 (immigrant investor) visas, traditional Work-based visas, family-based visas, repatriation (deportation) defense, as well as commercial and contract disputes.
Nonimmigrant visa application service (F, B, J etc)
Business and Investment related visa application (L, E, B)
One on one case managing consultation with US licensed attorneys
General Immigration service (green card applications, etc)
Change of Immigration status via court proceedings
Hiring visa application and follow ups (H1B)
Immigration hearings preparation and attendance (master and individual)
Appeal application and proceedings (Appellate court, BIA and 7th circuit court)
Company forming registration in US and EIN tax code application
Business contracts write up, revise and negotiation by the attorney team
legal document translation and notarization to US government agency
Our Immigration Team
- 35 plus years of experience in legal immigration services
- Extensive legal resource network
- Well respected and recognized among the local judges, and immigration legal staff
- Fluent in Ukrainian
James M. McClintick
James M McClintick Background:
- Holds both Washington state and Illinois state attorney licenses
- Has experience practicing under the new immigration policies
- Provides and assists with application filings for clients to guarantee zero error
- Experienced with legal defense for immigration investor visa green card application (EB5) and repatriation (deportation)
- Provides comprehensive advisement for clients through analyzation of legal situation and personal needs.
- Years of immigration experience
- Communicates directly with the lawyer team
- Fluent in Mandarin Chinese
- Translates Chinese documents